October 3, 2015

Toddler Lunches wk 9/28

Here's my toddler lunches from the past work week.


MONDAY:

I brought leftover general tsos ckn and white rice for my lunch with a sugar free pudding.

Breakfasts/snacks:  quest bar, grapes, rf mozz string cheese, banana, rf pb, and apple.


TUESDAY:

I made some chicken salad with my regrown celery, rf whole grain wheat thins, organic raspberries, grapes, rf mozz string cheese.

Here's the celery I snipped from my regrown base.

It was just enough celery to make a serving of chicken salad.  I used cooked chicken breasts tenders, homegrown celery, bacon bits, black pepper, rf mayo and some paprika.  


Breakfasts/snacks:  quest bar, monster mix, banana, rf pb, and apple.




WEDNESDAY:


I made a serving of bbq chicken.  I used chicken breast tenders and bbq sauce.  I also had rf whole grain wheat thins, organic raspberries, grapes, and rf mozz string cheese.



Breakfasts/snacks:  quest bar, monster mix, banana, rf pb, and apple.



THURSDAY:

avocado, blue corn chip, organic raspberries, grapes and rf mozz string cheese.

Here's a picture with the avocado cut up.  It was one of the best avocados ever!!  :)


Breakfasts/snacks:  quest bar, monster mix, banana, rf pb and apple.




FRIDAY:

Leftover spaghetti (with turkey meat sauce).


I also had some mini saltines, organic raspberries, grapes, rf mozz string cheese and some mellowcreme pumpkins.

Breakfasts/snacks:  I made myself 2 scrambled eggs for breakfast.  For snacks I had quest bar, rf pb, banana, and an apple.



I eat a lot of the same snacks everyday.  It's easy to grab a quest bar, banana, pb2go and apple.  :)  For next week, I am going to try to reduce my fruit intake and maybe have veggies at lunch instead. I'm eating too much fruit.  I didn't buy any fruit at the grocery store for the upcoming week so we'll see how I do.  I will probably still do the banana and apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment