October 16, 2015

RIP Uncle Kenny

A week after I visited my Uncle Kenny he had a stroke.  It was clear that he wasn't going to recover from the stroke.  My mother went to see him and to say her goodbyes.  Sadly he ended up passing away.  He was 71.  It's so sad because you just don't know how long you have left on this earth.  I didn't think that seeing him recently was going to be the last time I would see him ever again.

My cousin had a funeral service for him last week.  At the end of the service we listened to "Silent Night" play on the piano because Uncle Kenny requested it at his funeral.  Now anytime I here that song, I'm going to cry.  :(

Rest in peace Uncle Kenny.  I know you're watching over us.

I'm not a person who sees images in there food.  Well unless it's a smiley face.  Anyways, at work the other day, I was getting ready to bite down into an apple and saw this weird marking on the apple.


It sort of looked like the outline of my Uncle Kenny's head.  It made me smile as if he was saying hello.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment