October 16, 2015

Toddler Lunches wk 10/5

Been busy lately and haven't been blogging so I'm hoping to get caught up this weekend.  :)


MONDAY:

I brought my leftover homemade (cept for the pie crust) chicken pot pie for lunch.

Breakfast/Snacks:  quest bar, 2 pumpkin cookies, rf pb, banana and an apple.

I also brought Tomatoes, hard boiled egg, cucumber and rf mozz string cheese.



TUESDAY:

Went to a Funeral.



WEDNESDAY:

2 hard boiled eggs, mandarin oranges, cucumbers and rf mozz string cheese.


Breakfast/Snacks:  quest bar (new pumpkin), monster mix, rf pb and an apple.


THURSDAY:
For lunch....I was going to have Panera but then when I stopped by a work event I was given free chick-fil-a.  :)  (no picture)
Breakfast/Snacks:  2 hard boiled eggs, cucumbers, rf mozz cheese.

Breakfast/Snacks:  quest bar, apple and rf pb.


FRIDAY:

bbq chicken, hard boiled egg, rf wheat thins, cucumbers and rf mozz string cheese.

Breakfast/Snacks:  quest bar, rf pb and an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment