April 4, 2015

2015 Garden Update- #14

Another garden update.  These pictures were taken this morning.

Here's some of the sprouts....

My sunflower.  Seed casing fell off.

Here's the other side of growing babies.

My tomatoes have really taken off.  The ones in the picture to the right are the ones I got at the seed swap.  They have grown a lot.  The tomatoes on the left are doing pretty good too.  I'm going to have to repot all of these soon.

My broccoli gets bigger and bigger every day.

I checked the seedlings I have in the egg carton and I have 1 cherry tomato plant growing.  :)

Now these are green beans.  There's 2 plants in the container growing and they look different and I don't know why.  I think one plant is just much smaller than the other.  I guess we'll see what happens.  I need to separate them.

Also this morning I noticed I have a new sprout coming in.  It's a new cucumber.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment