April 25, 2015

Super Target Finds

I went to my super target today to get some groceries.

This instantly drew my attention as I walked in the door.  It was on an end cap at the front.  It's Mike Ike candies.  The colors really pop out.  Don't they look cool.  I can't find anything online about it.


I walked around the store getting items on my list.  I can't believe how many different kinds of M&M's there are.  It's kinda ridiculous but then again M&M's are just that awesome.

I did treat myself a little today.  I don't do it often but today I decided to.  

After I got everything on my grocery list.....

I got myself a new pair of sunglasses.  I buy the cheap ones b/c I'm so bad with sunglasses and I like these.  They are comfortable.  LOL

I walked to the Woman's clothing section and picked up 2 t-shirts for myself.  They were on sale for $8 each.  Score!

I then walked over to the dollar spot.  Some things are $1 and some things are $3.  
They have some cute gardening things out.  Some workers were stocking some new items.  Every time I check the dollar spot there is always an associate putting things out.  

There were a few different chalk board garden markers, seedlings and pots.


I like to take pictures of things I really find cute, instead of buying so I can think it over and I don't end up buying on an impulse.  Then it ends up in the yard sale pile.  LOL

I just love this little glass terrarium.  

Tiny bushel baskets.  I love these too.  I would have bought one if it was $1.  They are kinda small (can't really tell in the picture) to pay $3 for one when I'm pretty sure the huge ones don't cost that much.


Little jars that you could use for spices or homemade candies or something.  These would be good for a food swap.

A lemonade jug.  This was very cute.  I almost bought it but stuck to my picture rule.  :)

Lots of cute things at the dollar spot.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment