April 4, 2015

Busy, Busy

I've been so busy lately that I've been slacking on my blog so I took a little break.  I also did a little blog remodeling.  I'm not finished yet.  I'm still trying to figure out what else I want to do so you might see more changes here and there.  :)

One thing, I've really been focusing on is getting stuff cleaned up around the house in my free time.  The basement was a huge priority.  My husband, made a photo studio so things had to be rearranged down there.  My husband also had a computer graveyard.  Well that's what I called it.  It was a bunch of junk computers that my husband used for parts.  He put them on clist and we sold them.  Finally!!! It cleared up space so once those were out of the basement I cleaned up a bit.

Here's after the computer graveyard was taken out.  I'm so glad it's gone.

Here's the view of the basement as I stand by treadmill.

The carts have batteries, cords etc in them.  The Daryl Dixon poster is from some friends at work.

Here's the filing cabinet up close.  I have cleaned it off since this picture so it's not as bad.  haha

Other side of wall up close.  Bins with random things.  I need to go through them.

We have a twin bed that we haven't decided what to do with yet.


Here's Nate's photo studio.  I don't remember blogging about it.  Nate got some green screen paint and painted the wall himself.  He did a good job.  He has a bar stool so the customer can sit on it in front of green screen for their photos.  He's got lighting equipment too.  It's pretty awesome and it's been used several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment