July 5, 2014

Peachy Treat

Last weekend, I got 2 peaches.  They've been in my fridge all week and I figured I would make something with them tonight.

The picture isn't the best but you get the idea.  :)

For 2 people you will need:

2 peaches
fat free coolwhip
sliced almonds
cinnamon
Walden Farms- Caramel Syrum  (OMG......so good and no sugar and no calories)
homemade vanilla extract (optional)
melted unsalted butter (optional)
brown sugar (optional)

First, I washed my peaches, peeled and sliced up into bit size chunks.  I put the peach slices into 2 small bowls.  I then mixed in some homemade vanilla extract, and sliced almonds to each bowl.  I sprinkled some cinnamon on top of each.  After that, I drizzled the caramel and put a small dollop of coolwhip on top.  :)

You could warm it up if you'd like or eat as is.  We ate as it and it's very tasty!  The almonds give it the crunchiness and the caramel is amazing!  It's hard to believe there's no calories, no fat, no carbs, no gluten and no sugars of any kind.  AMAZING!  :)  
I have the Walden Farms chocolate syrup and I like it too.  I def like the caramel better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment