July 27, 2014

Farmers Market- 7/26

Yesterday, my BFF came up and we had a wonderful day.  The goal was to go to a farm and see the field of sunflowers.  We had nothing else better to do.  :)

We first stopped off at the Farmers Market.  I had a list of what I needed and Kristen had decided as we were going in what she wanted to get for meals this week.

The markets was booming.  Lots of people and lots of farm fresh food.  I only took a few pictures as we were about to leave.

Tomatoes....so many colors.

Potatoes

Watermelon

Peppers....so many peppers and each vendor had tons of different colors.

Here's everything I got!

3 cucumbers
6 peppers
green beans
5 potatoes
3 onions
2 squash
2 zucchini
cherry toms
1 yellow flesh nectarine

I spent $15.10.  I got all the produce I needed for the week and it's locally grown.  :)

Are you on instagram?  Follow me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment