July 7, 2014

New Things Monday

I used to do a feature on my blog called 'New Things Monday'.  It's been a while, in fact it's been a few years.  'New Things Monday' is where I would try something new like food, or maybe just trying out a new place to eat and then give my opinion.  I'm not getting paid to talk about anything.  If I try something I like I want to share it with you so you can go out and discover it too.  If it's something I dislike then I'll tell you.  Everyone's tastes are different so even if I tried something I didn't like that doesn't mean that you won't like it.

Today's 'New Things Monday' is Fresh Gourmet's Crispy Onions!  


I like just eating a few of these for a quick snack.  My husband, put some on top of his tuna sammich for lunch the other day.  He loved it!  Gave the tuna sammich a little crunchiness.  These are really good and guilt free.  It's only 40 calories per serving.  Yes, please!  Fresh Gourmet also has some other crunchy toppings, nuts, dried fruits and croutons.  I can't wait to try some of the other items.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment