June 19, 2013

Sister and Niece Date

I had off from work today so I made plans to go see my sister and my niece.  

When I got to my sisters place, Ella had just woken up.  She was just chillin'.

We went to the Dairy Bar Restaurant for lunch where Ashley treated me.  Thanks sis!  :)  Ashley got burger sliders with fries and I got a BLT sammich with fries.  Ella slept while we ate.  :)  My sister, also got a milkshake and I got one scoop of cookies n' cream blue bell ice cream.  It was so good and creamy.  :)

After we were full we went to Cary Town to Penzeys Spices.  I needed to pick up some more Vanilla Beans so I could start another batch of Vanilla Extract.  

We then went to Target.  Ella pretty much slept the whole time.  LOL  She did get a little cranky towards the end of the target trip.  Once we got back in the car she fell asleep again.  haha  :)

At target, I picked up some treats for Harley and in the $1.00 bin I found a cute notepad where you could fill out what you need to do during a busy week.  I think I will use that at work.  I also got a cute pack of veggie tags that I could use if I get a lot of extra veggies from my garden to giveaway.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment