June 27, 2013

Roasted Potatoes, Chicken, Zucchini and Green Peppers

For dinner tonight I wanted to use my homegrown potatoes and my homegrown zucchini.  


Here's my 7 potatoes I harvested.

Here's my 2nd zuke, I've harvested so far this season.

I decided to make a simple dish that I've made several times.  This time I would use my own potatoes I grew  and I would add in my zucchini.  

This is Roasted potatoes, chicken, zucchini and green peppers.

I baked on 350 degrees for about an hour.  I occasionally stirred everything on the pan to make sure everything stayed coated.

You will need:

Chicken breasts
2 green peppers
3 to 5 potatoes
1 zucchini
black pepper
crushed red pepper flakes
parsley flakes
salt
olive oil
parmesan cheese (optional)

First, I baked my chicken breasts in my pampered chef baker.  While the chicken was cooking I washed my veggies and cut them into small pieces.  Once the chicken was done I cut the chicken up and then added everything to a foil lined cookie sheet.  I then added some black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, parsley flakes, salt and olive oil.  Then I mixed it all around on the cookie sheet making sure everything was well coated.  I baked on 350 degrees for about an hour.  I would check it every 15 minutes or so and just stir everything around on the cookie sheet.  Serve hot.  You can also sprinkle on some parmesan cheese if you'd like.  It was delicious and I was so happy to eat my veggies that I grew.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment