June 24, 2013

Garden Update: Day 122

So, while watering my plants this morning I noticed some tiny little grape tomatoes.  YEY!!  The first grape tomatoes.  :)  It's just so exciting seeing something you've grown.  :)


In the picture you can see 3 of the little tomatoes.  On another tomato plant more towards the top there is 1 by itself.  :)  They are all so cute.  I can't wait to see how many tomatoes I get.

It got pretty hot here this afternoon in Virginia.  When I got home from work, all the plants (outside) were very thirsty so I gave them all a big drink and they fluffed right back up within minutes.  Whew!

I checked on my zucchinis.  I have 2 smalls ones now and then the bigger one looks like it grew a ton overnight.  LOL I felt it was ready to be picked and he snapped right off.

So far this season I've harvested 2 zucchinis, 1 squash and 7 potatoes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment