June 17, 2013

Big Salad

For dinner tonight, I put together a big ol' salad.


Yes, I used my first veggies I harvested yesterday and this morning.  They were delicious and made me happy because I grew them all by myself.  :)  YUM!


I chopped up my squash, zucchini, tomato, green pepper, onion, and a few of my farm fresh eggs (hard boiled).  I also baked some chicken, and steak then chopped up. I added the salad bag to a big bowl and then mixed in the meats, shredded cheese, chopped veggies, some bacon bits, croutons and black pepper. 



***This past weekend was fun.  We went to RVA to a Richmond Flying Squirrels game with some friends.  Beforehand, we ate dinner at Buz and Ned's Real BBQ.  It was good.  Ashley and Ella joined us for dinner so it was nice to see them before the game.  :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment