August 5, 2012

Gnome Garden Update

Last night, I celebrated Sharon's birthday and my upcoming birthday with our group of friends.  We went to dinner at Olde Towne Steak and Seafood.  I got the 14 oz Delmonico steak well done.  It was one of the best steaks I've ever had.  I loved it!  :)  Thanks K & D!  :)  After dinner, we came back to my house and had cake that Kristen made.  It was a peach cake with a cream cheese frosting.  I liked it!  :)

Kristen got me this zombie gnome that I'd been wanting.  :)

If you remember, my gnome garden lost their tree during a storm we had a few months ago.  I thought I'd move my gnome garden to the backyard to a tree we had back there.  I felt they were too much in the open in the front so now I feel they will be safer in the backyard.  :)


 Here's a close up of them.  They have no clue a zombie is about to come and eat them.  haha

Here's a longer shot so you can see the shade.  :)

While I was at the sink washing my hands I looked out and saw them at the tree.  :)  I can see them from the window while in the kitchen now.  :)  In this picture, on the sill I have my toothpick fish that was Grandma and Grandpa Runyons', a wish bone, a degenhart piece from Grandma Miller to put my rings when I'm doing dishes etc, my African Violet and Nate's bonsai tree.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment