August 5, 2012

Baking Cabinet Clean out

I'm on a stay-cation this week.  YEY  I don't really have plans to go anywhere so I figured I could tackle some things that I'd been wanting to do around the house.  Today, I figured I would tackle the Baking cabinet.  I love this cabinet (which was my pantry at my townhouse) but it was a cluttered hot mess on top and inside.  I emptied everything out.  I didn't take a before picture.  :(


I put everything on the kitchen counter.  Look at that mess.  LOL

I got this mini food processor and new hand mixer from Kristen and Dave for my birthday.  They are purple and soooooooooooooooooooo awesome!  I can't wait to make something with them.  :)  Thanks K & D!

I put everything I wanted to keep back into the cabinet.  I moved my KitchenAid to the top of the baking cabinet.  And, I also put my tiered plate stand back on top.  I love my KitchenAid over here now.  I felt like it always got splatters on it from sitting on the corner near the stove.

All closed up.  The box in front of the cabinet is Harley's box.  He loves sitting in there for treats.  If you look close enough, you can see Harley in the dining room in the right corner.  He's been sleeping there a lot.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment