August 5, 2012

Grey Room

I figured I'd take some pics of one of my guest rooms.  This is my grey room.  The colors in this room are grey, white and black.  :)


From Sharon and Joe, for my birthday I got these awesome pillows.  How cool is the headphone one?  I saw this in a Target ad a few weeks back and fell in love.  LOL  Thanks S&D!  I also got a Target Gift Card from Crystal and Eddie.  Might have to go there this week to see what I can spend it on.  :D  Thanks C&E!

This is my craft table.  It's pretty organized at the moment.  I think I need a bigger message board.  That thing is full.  LOL  :)

This dresser is packed full of craft stuff.  :)  I have my RADIO letters on the little shelf with little ceramic radios.  :)

On top of craft drawer I have a little tree of life, bouquet from my sisters wedding, my own wedding pic, a little red tractor that reminds me of Grandpa Runyon and a salt and pepper shaker of BJ my Aunt Karen's dog.  :)  Aunt Karen gave them to me when I was sick 2 summers ago at the OBX with her.  BJ would sit by me and guard me as I laid on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment