August 12, 2012

Garden Progress- Day 113

A little update on my patio/deck garden.  I've gotten 24 tomatoes from my one tomato plant.  I only have one little tomato left (#25) on the plant at the bottom (hard to see in picture) and he's very light green.  My marigold plant has only two nice flowers left.  The rest seems like a goner.


I checked my pepper plant this morning.  All three peppers that were doing so well are now rotted, shriveled up and just plain pathetic.  :(  The bigger one kinda looks like a pumpkin.  LOL  *pokes it*  Gross, it's very soft.  haha  I have no idea what went wrong with them.  I'm thinking those pesky horned caterpillars had something to do with this.  :|  <----mad face    Anyways, after 3 pepper plants, I will not be growing any of those again.  They just get my hopes up every time.

My basil is still pretty good.  :)  Look at that beautiful green color.

No comments:

Post a Comment