August 12, 2012

Baking ingredients storage solution

I took out my dymo label maker and made some labels for my quick storage solution.  I did this over a year ago.  I hated baking something and needing sugar or flour and making a mess trying to measure in or from the bag.  It gets everywhere.  The sugar/flour containers are perfect for your baking ingredients.


At the container store the other day, I picked up 3 more sugar containers for a purpose.  I washed them yesterday so they'd be clean and dry for my quick project.  I filled each container with what I wanted.

I made labels for dutch processed cocoa, corn starch and baking soda.  I hate the boxes these come in.  The stuff gets everywhere.  BLECH

 I lined my containers up neatly next to my other containers.  I love them!  :)

My next little project was taking the new turn table that I'd also gotten at the container store and putting my pam spray, w sauce and olive oil on.  I had them lined neatly in rows but I wanted this side to match the seasonings side.  :)


Nicely organized.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment