July 6, 2011

Baking storage Project

I cleaned my sugar and flour containers I bought from the Container Store yesterday and got to work filling each one and labeling them.

Love my label maker! :)

I first filled each container and then made the labels. :)

I added the labels on all of the containers.

I saw a photo op....I poured the chocolate chips in the container so now I can just scoop 2 1/2 cups of chips when I make my 'go big or go home chocolate chip cookies'. :P I am using this picture as my desktop now. It looks awesome! :)

In the containers I stored flour, unbleached flour, brown sugar, powered sugar, sugar, chocolate chips. :)

I then reorganized the pantry. I decided to make the 4th shelf just baking items. And I put everything nice and neat onto the shelf. LOVE IT! :)

Long view of the whole pantry. :)

2 comments:

  1. awww i have a baking shelf too :) mine's not this organized yet with all the bags of chips and coconut and extra sugar laying around loose. but it will be tonight! best thing i ever did was put the flour and sugar in those awesome tupperware containers :) so much easier when baking than lugging around those paper bags and poofs of flour flying around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you organized your baking shelf yet? I love my containers....such a great idea. I hate those bags and getting poofs everywhere, including on myself. LOL YEY for organizing! :D

    ReplyDelete