July 5, 2011

Under the Kitchen Sink Make-Over

I didn't take any before shots of the chaos under my kitchen sink. But I did take pics of the after. :)

Cabinet...........Kristen was nice to give me 3 bins that she wasn't using and didn't want to return to the store. She told me I could have them so I gladly accepted. Thanks Kristen! :) The before I had everything just loose in there. The side behind the trash can had a piece of foil laying down with items neatly on the foil. Then I used a bin that I had on hand but it was too big and the trash can didn't fit in front of it.

On the left side I keep the trash can and on the right side are things used most of the time, like green works spray, dishwasher detergent, new sponges, floor wipes etc.

On the left side (I moved out the trash can so you could see) there are some extra items (dish soap, dishwasher detergent etc) and also wasp spray, raid, oven cleaner, duster, WD40 pen etc.


Up close of the everyday bin...

Up close of the other bin. Little cluttered but once I run out of the current soaps in the everyday bin those will be moved over and I don't plan on keeping extras. If I run out, target is 15 min away. I don't need to hoard 3 bottles of dishwasher detergent when it's just not necessary. You know? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment