July 4, 2011

New Things Monday


My little sister Ashley was here the other day. I went with her to the store as she stopped in for a few things she needed for her camping trip. One item she needed was bread. She saw these Nature's Own Sandwich Rounds and they were on sale. Buy 1 get 1 free. They have Whole wheat, Whole grain and multi-grain. Ashley said she only needed 1 package so she said I could pick the free one. I picked the whole wheat. I love nature's own whole wheat bread so I figured the rounds would be good too. I told Ashley I would feature them as my next 'New things Monday' and she smiled and said "ok". :) I tried 1 by itself as a snack later that day. Sooooooooooooooo good. I love it! Nate had one with some leftover manwich and he loved it too. He also used 2 for some tuna sammiches he made for his dinner. For lunch, I made myself some pb and apple sammich rounds. I spread the pb on the bread, added sliced apples and had a little sammich. Very good! :) I will buy these again and again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment