July 25, 2011

Hummingbirds

We went to my in-laws on Sunday to celebrate Dan's (Nate's brother) birthday. Nate's mom, Linda showed me her pond that she's been busy building. It looks pretty neat and you can tell Linda has put a lot of time and dedication into it. :)

Linda and I sat on the back deck and watched the hummingbirds feed on the feeders......

How cute? They are so quick. I got a few pictures but I'll share the best ones with you.

Can you see the little hummingbird flying up to the feeder? :)

And here she's hiding in the flower bush before she flies up to the feeder. It was cool to watch. There were about 6 or so flying around feeding. I need to get out to Dan's & Candice's house tho b/c they have like 20 hummingbirds. It's like a hummingbird farm. haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment