July 31, 2011

Stir Fry

For dinner tonight I made stir fry and it came out great.

Stir fry beef strips (cooked and cut)
Frozen Japanese Stir Fry Vegetables
W sauce
Soy sauce
onion powder
ginger
nutmeg
black pepper
minced garlic (optional)
rice (optional)
EVOO

I baked the beef strips in the oven at 350 degrees. Once they were done I let them rest for 10 min and then cut them into bite size pieces. Then, I added some EVOO to my favorite cooking pan and heated it up. Next, add the frozen veggies and let them cook up about a min. Add the cut up beef strips. I then added black pepper, 2 shakes of light soy sauce, w sauce, some onion powder, ginger, and a little bit of nutmeg. You could probably add some minced garlic if you wanted. You could also add some rice. I was going to add rice but forgot. haha

Let cook for about 10 to 15 min till everything is hot and tender. Then serve hot. :)


Nate and I enjoyed this. Would def make again. :)

2 comments:

  1. This stir fry recipe gave me an idea on how to make my own stir fried chicken. I hope that you will a lot of recipe here so that I can make a lot of different recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elbert! Happy cooking! :)

    ReplyDelete