August 6, 2012

French Bread Pizza

Tonight for dinner, I decided to make my own French Bread Pizza.  I'm sure you've had 
Stouffer's French Bread Pizza before.  After making this, you won't want to buy those frozen loaves again.

I bought a package of 2 french loaves the other day.  We only used one loaf for Baked Potato soup yesterday.  So, I had to use the second loaf today.  I don't like wasting food.  If you'd like you can make your own french bread that would be even better.

Slice your loaf in half.  Or make it a deep dish pizza.

Gather all your pizza ingredients.  I had an opened jar of pizza sauce I wanted to use up, and a half package of mozzarella cheese.  The only item I bought was the sliced pepperoni.

I put the loaves on a cookie sheet.  Brushed on some olive oil and put them in a 350 degree, preheated oven.  I baked for about 2 to 3 minutes just to let the bread get a little toasty.

Next, decorate your pizzas however your little heart desires.  :)

Then put in the oven and bake at 350 degrees until all the cheese is melted.  About 15 to 20 minutes.

Yummy cheesy goodness.....

This was awesome and filling.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment