August 12, 2012

Ack....I'm 33

For my 33rd birthday it fell on a Saturday this year.  (It was yesterday)  I told my dad a few weeks ago that Durango's was open again and now called Durango's grill.  My dad planned to take me here for my birthday so he had my mom plan it.  She invited the immediate family and then asked Nate to invite his parents.

We had a nice time during dinner.  My mom even got some cupcakes for my cake.  I had a chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting.  

Thanks so much to Nate, Linda, Gene, Kristen, Dave, Natalie, Joseph, Adam, Mother and Dad for making me feel extra special during my birthday.  :)  Shoot even the owner of the restaurant and the waitress made me feel special.  They gave me birthday balloons.  How sweet!

Nate's birthday present was genius.  I joke with him that I'm going to make a restaurant and call it plate.  So, he made a menu.  It's soooooo cool.  Pictures don't even show how awesome this is.


This is just two of the pages he made.  He copied foods I've made from my blog and made some awesome explanations for each.  It looks all professional.  Oh and in the background are pictures of the food from my blog too.  :)

Here's some other presents I got.  I got a big tote like beach bag in my favorite Vera Bradley (purple punch), from my mom, Natalie gave me some soaps, foot cream and the coach wristlet.  My in-laws gave me some awesome candles that are battery operated.  Then you don't have to worry if the flame is still lit b/c it's not fire.  My dad gave me a gift card that's been re-gifted from other members of my family.  I think the original re-gifter (I know who it is) will be getting that gift card back.  :P  I think it will be funny to keep it going around.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment