April 10, 2011

The Container Store Adventure

We went to The container store after Georgetown cupcakes. The place has everything you need to organize everything in your house. It's just one of those stores that you have to go to, to see for yourself. There was a mini 5 min demonstration on something and Kristen went to and ended up winning a $25 Gift card to use in the store. Awesome! She got a lot of cool stuff! I think most of us bought something and or found some things to add to a wish list. :)

Here's my loot. :) I got a big reusable bag, a turntable thing, a bra bag for the washer, a pocket pill container, a weekly pill container, a 40oz water bottle, a flour container, a sugar container and a plastic container for something but not sure yet. I got all of this for $30.24. :) I decided to go ahead and put my turntable to it's purpose in life. :)

LEFT SIDE BEFORE: Just a little chaotic. No real organization going on.

RIGHT SIDE BEFORE: Kinda mixed together.

LEFT SIDE AFTER: The turntable with all my spices and seasonings. No more digging around for what I need. I can just spin the wheel. :) I put my baking soda, baking powder and cornstarch in pantry next to my baking stuff.

RIGHT SIDE AFTER: Look how nice and neat that looks. No clutter! YEY! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG it's an OCD person's dream! I set mine up last night and I love it!

    That cabinet looks so organized :)

    What an adventure we had...the only thing I haven't used yet is the bra bag...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally!! Thanks! I've used all of my items but 1. I used the Pocket pill case that day I bought it. I put the spices on the wheel that night when I got home, seasoning packets in the container, flour and sugar in there containers, I used the bra bag when I did my laundry, I used the bag at the grocery store and I've been bringing my big 40 oz water bottle to work. I keep forgetting to bring my 7-day pill keeper upstairs. I will do that tonight. :D

    ReplyDelete