April 19, 2011

Cadbury Mini Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love Cadbury mini eggs. Who doesn't? If you've never had them well then you need to get some. :) Yesterday, I was going through my blog dashboard checking all the other blog entries for the last couple of days from the blogs that I like to read. I came across the blog Little Bitty Bakes. The blogger made Cadbury Mini Egg Chocolate Chip cookies and it was love at first sight. I knew I was going to make them and today I did. :) I used my chocolate chip cookie recipe (Wegmans) instead of the one on the blog and I didn't use parchment paper. :)

I love my flour container....it's so much easier measuring out my flour and sugar without having to deal with the stupid bag and getting it everywhere. :)

I saw this as a picture op and took a picture. haha :)

1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened (I used unsalted)
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp water
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

1. Beat butter and sugars until light colored and creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time until well blended. Add vanilla and water, blend well.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually stir into butter mixture.

I used 2 packages of Cadbury Mini Eggs......CRUSHED. With some personal life issues I've been dealing with it was very nice to crush these candies.

Add crushed mini eggs to cookie batter. Then mix well. :)

All mixed! MMMMM :)

Cookies on the cookie sheet and ready to go. I baked them for about 15 min. on 350 degrees.

Yummy!!!!!!!!!! :)
How awesome?? After they've cooled store them in a air tight container with a slice of bread to keep them soft. :) Goes well with a glass of milk. MMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment