April 25, 2011

New Things Monday

First off, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a very happy Easter. This past Saturday, after I worked a remote (live broadcast) we went down to Richmond to celebrate Nate's dads birthday. Nate's mom and dad made lots of food. There was a ham, chicken, shrimp, potato salad, mac and cheese, and biscuits. For dessert I had brought down a chocolate cake that I made and then Nate's mom made a banana split cake for all of us to try. It was good! We also played some mini golf. That was fun.....I had the highest score making me the loser. haha But it's still fun. Then yesterday, to celebrate Easter we (Nate, Kristen, Dave, Eddie, Crystal, and I) all went over to Sharon and Joe's again this year. I think we might make this a Easter tradition. haha :) Kristen and I did well the with no soda for lent. We survived 46 days with no soda. At Sharon's we pulled out some grape soda and toasted to our success. We did it!!!! It was a fun filled weekend with family and friends and it was great! :)

And to New things Monday......

I tried the new Spicy Chick-fil-a sammich today. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooo spicy for me. I took one bite and then gave the rest to my husband. Nate loved it! He said "forget those regular sandwiches, I'll take the spicy ones from now on". haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment