April 4, 2011

New Things Monday

Kristen and I randomly found Witch hazel at Bed Bath and Beyond. In case you aren't aware, BB&B has a huge section of bath and beauty products. They even have a travel size section with a ton of selections. Prices were probably 20/30 cents or so more than what you would pay at Target or Walmart. Anyways, we came across Witch hazel in the travel isle and we decided to get some. It's used for bruises, cleansing wounds, eczma and other things. I remember hearing it used on Dr. Quinn Medicine woman. It's a natural remedy. I decided to get some for a little patch of dry skin I have on my belly and K got some to try too. I've used it and I feel that it's helped a little but that little dry patch I have on my stomach is still itchy and still there. I bruise easily so I'm gonna try it on a bruise one day and see if it helps with the healing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment