April 1, 2011

Stuffed chicken breasts

We eat a lot of chicken and today I wanted to make chicken but make it a little different than the norm. I decided to make stuffed chicken breasts. Nope, I'd never done it before but really how hard could it be? :) I stuffed the chicken with some fresh mozz cheese, tomato, real bacon bits, and pepperoni. I then rolled up each breast and held it together with 2 toothpicks. I sprinkled on the top of each stuffed breast with some pepper, olive oil and some Mrs. Dash garlic and herb (no salt added). I also added a little water in the dish to keep them moist while baking. I baked them for about an hour. Then when it was time to eat I pulled them out of the oven and let them rest for about 10 min. They were very good!! Nate said he would like these again one day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment