April 17, 2011

Spring Bada Bing

Today, we (Ashley, Crystal, Kristen, Melissa and I) all went to the Spring Bada Bing at Plant Zero. It was pretty much all handmade items from people who have Etsy shops.

These were cute little pins shaped like retro record players, cassette tapes and boom boxes.

Cute wallets....this shop was cute. It was named papercuts. Find her blog here. :)

I bought this one with headphones on it. :) Had to have it so I got it.


There were these awesome chalk board table mats that you could write on like a chalk board. They were only $8 and I really liked them but not sure if I'd really use it.

Just some cute things at another shop.

Cute little girl dresses. Melissa bought a really cute one for her niece.

This little dress reminded me of a Amish Quilt I have. So cute!

After the Spring Bada Bing we had lunch at Kitchen 64 and then dessert next door at Sweet 95.

Then we went to These Four Walls shop. Very cute!



Little piggies salt and pepper shakers.

We also drove over to the canal and park area that take you to Browns Island and Belle Isle. I was pretty neat to see. I'd like to go back and defeat the bridge and check out some of the museums around there.

We stopped off at Hanover Thrift store.

And I found.....

A basket of microphones.....2 of them were vintage and at $5 I had to have them both for my Microphone collection so I got them. :) Such a fun day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment