March 22, 2012

Mini Gnome Garden

Let's face it....gnomes are scary little dudes. At least, I think so. ;) A couple years ago, Kristen thought it would be funny to put a little gnome in my flower bed and see how long it took me to notice the frightening little thing. I saw him right away. I left him there b/c he didn't seem like a threat to me. He actually looked kinda cute. Not scary at all. I guess b/c he was so tiny. Tiny things are just cute right? haha

Then, I think last year Kristen surprised me with a BFF for the little guy. Now the little dude wasn't lonely anymore. He had a nice little buddy to sit there with him while he watched the flowers and did whatever it is that gnomes do. haha I moved both gnomes to a new home below a tree in my front yard. I always look over at them when I go outside. I guess just to make sure they are still there and behaving. LOL

Today, while I was out running errands I stopped into Hobby Lobby and got a new gnome. He was $2. I couldn't resist. The mini gnomes just don't scare me and I want a mini gnome garden. Not too many but just enough for a little colony of sorts. :)

The gnome in the middle is the first little guy. The sun has faded him quite a bit. The guy on the left is the one I got last year and then the one on the right bowing down to the others is the latest addition.

On Pinterest, I have come across several gnomes I would love to add to my little mini gnome garden. I love ZOMBIES and I think an outbreak is just what I need in my garden. haha



This guy is on Etsy for sale here.


Zombies being shot by papa gnome here.

How awesome are these zombies eating a yard flamingo? haha

And I really like this little door that I could attach to the tree.
Oh yeah....I also want some little garden shrooms to put out there. :D

2 comments:

  1. "Tiny things are just cute right?"

    that's what she said ;)

    i'm sure your gnome family will expand over the years :) i'll see to it personally! haha

    ReplyDelete