March 18, 2012

A visit from a Turtle

Nate is cleaning the grill and cutting the grass today. It's really nice outside so we have the windows open. Nate was talking to me by one of our windows and he looks down and sees a turtle in the basement window. The poor little guy was trapped and couldn't get out. Nate put him on the porch and he poured some water on him to see if he would respond. He closed up his shell. I picked him up and looked at him and he was just scared hiding in the shell. LOL

I walked down towards the front of my neighborhood where there is a water reservoir. I walked as close to the water as I could get and set the turtle down on the ground pointed to the water.

He has a nice new little home that's so much better than being stuck in a window in my backyard. LOL :)

Cute little guy. :) I waited a few minutes for him to come out of the shell and start walking but he was too scared. I hope he gets in the water and makes a home there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment