March 2, 2012

Balsamic BBQ Glazed Chicken

For dinner last night I made Chicken (again). But to be different I saw this blog from Pinterest for a Balsamic BBQ Glaze. I had all the ingredients on hand so I figured I'd make it a marinade and add it to my chicken breasts to marinate in the glaze overnight. I only marinated 2 big chicken breasts.

In a bowl, I whisked 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar, some ketchup, 1/3 cup brown sugar, tbsp w sauce, tbsp dijon mustard, black pepper, and garlic powder. Once whisked pour into ziploc bag with chicken breasts. Be sure to massage the chicken to get the flavors in the chicken.

When I was ready to cook the chicken, I emptied the ziploc bag into my Pampered Chef baker with the marinade. I cooked the chicken breasts for 10 min. in the microwave. I then made sandwiches with mine. You of course can eat the chicken on it's own with the glaze with some veggies or rice for sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment