March 25, 2012

Two Minute Mug Brownie

I wanted CHOCOLATE so I looked on my cooking and baking board of my pins on Pinterest to find something quick and easy to make. Of course, it had to be something with chocolate. I came across this Two Minute Mug Brownie. I figured this was perfect b/c it made just enough for one portion and ALL FOR ME. :P


First, I gathered all of my ingredients, measuring cup and spoon and a microwaveable mug.

1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (I used dutch)
pinch of salt
2 tbsp vegetable oil (you can use canola)
2 tbsp milk (I used fat free)


Next, measure out your flour.....
Add the flour to your mug as well as your brown sugar, cocoa, and salt. Mix well.

Then add in your vegetable oil and milk. Mix until all of the wet ingredients are mixed well. Then taste it. Why not right? I loved it. I could have just eaten the batter. LOL And the best thing.....there are no eggs so I could have eaten all the batter if I had wanted to. haha :)

Microwave for 30 seconds then check it and then zap another 30 seconds and check again. I then put the brownie mug back in for another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary.

It was nice and springy with just a tiny bit of gooey. Eat warm! It was so good! :) I WILL be making more of these when I want something sweet and with chocolate. :D
And if you want....you could sprinkle in some chocolate chips or peanut butter chips etc. Have fun with it. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect quick snack! And there isn't a whole tray of brownies left over after you've satisfied your craving - win!

    Love the 2 cupcake recipe you pinned too! Perfect portion for an afternoon sweet craving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly!! And it was really easy and tasted awesome!

    ReplyDelete