March 25, 2012

Hunger Games at CineBistro

Last night, Nate and I saw 'The Hunger Games' with Kristen and Dave at CineBistro. It was the first time we'd been there. Dave treated us to dinner. (Thanks Dave) Nate ordered the crab cake sandwich while I ordered the cheesesteak sandwich. Both sandwiches came with fries. We also split a dessert.....deconstructed peanut butter pie. It was awesome! :) We had water to drink and we split a popcorn (with FREE refills). :)


How awesome is this theater? There are little tables for your food with nice big comfy chairs.

I have all 3 books I've borrowed from Kristen. I have not read them yet though. I couldn't wait to see the movie basically to see what the hype was all about.
Katniss Everdeen is the main character. She with 23 others have to fight to the death to be the victor and win Hunger Games. For this movie this was the 74th Hunger games. The killings are very extreme and crazy. Actually, very sad. There are a few scenes that will make you cringe in your seat. Also some parts will make you cry your eyes out. :*( You might want to have a tissue in your pocket. Overall, great movie and I need to get to reading the books so I will be in the know. :)

Other characters fighting who fight to be the victor.
Without giving away any details I loved the movie. I can't wait to see the others.

Note: All pictures taken off of google images. :D

2 comments: