March 19, 2012

Master Closet Clean Out

I'm on a STAY-CATION this week. :) It's a VACATION where you don't really go anywhere. I figured today was a good day to tackle my Master Closet.

Here is the entrance to the closet. What a mess. Too many clothes that aren't worn. The basket on the floor in the back is the goodwill basket that's been sitting there for at least a year now.

My side of the closet is on the left. Can you tell I love Purple and Pink? LOL

Here's the top shelf for my sweaters, jeans and jean shorts. Kinda thrown up there.

Here's my shoes...some of which I've never worn.


Now onto the right side of the closet. This is Nate's side. Lots and lots of shirts.


So many clothes just thrown up on the top shelf. :(

Nate's shoes......Lucky for me, Nate came home from work and got ready to go on a run. Before his run he helped me out by going through his clothes and shoes so I knew what I could get rid of. :)

My awesome Vera Bradley weekender bag and duffel bag. (The pattern: Purple Punch)


Now the AFTER pictures...................................The top containers are mostly mine. My undergarments, wallets and purses, bathing suits and Nate's ties and hats. :) Looks kinda empty now. LOL

My side....

Nate's side. Still a lot of shirts but he got rid of a ton.

I put the duffel bag into the weekender bag and zipped it up.

Nate's top shelf. Shorts and Jeans nicely folded.....
My top shelf. Sweaters and jeans neatly folded....

Cleaned out my shoes and kept the ones I always wear.....
Note: My flip flops are not pictured b/c they are downstairs b/c I wear them all the time.

Nate's shoes....he let me get rid of 2 pairs. :) The dress shoes he has are kinda dusty and need to be polished.
Great success. :) I need to go through our dresser. We already cleaned that out a few months ago, but I want to go through my 2 drawers again and make it neater. The laundry basket has been put in the laundry room. I have 4 bags ready for the goodwill. I plan to drop those off later this week or have AMVETS pick it up. :)

2 comments:

  1. ok so i realize now there are way more than 9 shirts! lol

    love the purple/pink variation rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes there is....hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete