March 19, 2012

New Things Monday

I finally found a passion fruit at Wegmans. It was $3.99 for one. Even though it was pricey, I had to get it because I'd been wanting to try one. I couldn't wait to cut into and eat the fruit.



When I got home, I cut it in half. It didn't look appealing at all. It looks a little bit like snot doesn't it? BLECH

I scooped out the 'snot' and then took a spoon and tried it. It's kinda sour. The seeds are edible but was a turn off for me. I hated it and I hated that I spent $4 on it and it was gross. :(
I'm glad I tried it. But...........NEVER AGAIN.


NOTE: New Things Monday is just a spotlight on NEW things I've tried. I do not get paid for talking about any of the featured products. I just like trying new things and sharing my experiences. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment