August 16, 2015

Freezer clean up 2015

I decided to clean out the freezer.  It's been so jammed pack that I didn't even know what all was in there.  Don't you hate that?  LOL

I took everything out and placed it on stove and counter.  I then went through it.  Some stuff had freezer burn so I threw it out.

I then wiped the freezer down.

I placed everything back.  We don't use ice so I put ice packs in the freezer.  I have some squash, zukes, sweet corn, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, blueberries and peppers on bottom.  I have on top 3 ground turkey rolls, pork sausage, frozen chicken breasts and a frozen pizza.

I also organized door.

Now let's see how long it takes before it's unorganized again.  haha

I did go to grocery store for just a couple things.  After knowing what I had in the freezer it made planning meals easier for the week.  Gonna try to use up what's in there.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment