August 9, 2015

Farmers Market 8/1

I got up early to get errands done last weekend.  I stopped off at the farmers market to get some fresh veggies, fruit, nut butter and to walk around and see what else caught my eye.

I went to the market that's at a commuter lot.  The parking lot is currently being repaved and added on.  Everyone had to park in the new lot and walk across the old one to the market.  It was a far walk but worth it.  :)

Here's one of my favorite vendors.  I picked up a few items from here.

Beautiful peppers


Sunflowers...I love these.  So vibrant and beautiful.

A rainbow of toms, okra, eggplant, potatoes, and squash.  I love this picture.  :)

I picked up 2 nut butters.  One blackberry white chocolate almond butter and the regular white chocolate almond butter.  Soooo good.  I also got a perks card.  ;)

I walked around some more.

Some fruits.  I got some yellow plums.  They are delicious!

Here's everything in my farmers market box in my back seat.

I got:

peppers
cucumbers
tomato
squash
zucchini
potatoes
fruit (1 peach, mixed plums)
sprelly nut butters


I went to the grocery store for a few items after the market.  I saw this rug and fell in love.  It was the last one so I figured if I wanted it I better get it.  I had in mind just where to put it too.  :) 

When I got home I put it at my back door that leads to my garden.  :)  It's perfect!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment