May 18, 2015

New Things Monday

Yes, I am featuring cashews again.  :)  Why not?  They are awesome and they are even more awesome with they have sea salt on them.  

Why buy little bags with only 5 servings when you can buy a whole tub of archer farms nuts that have 30 servings?

I was picking up nuts the other day and saw the tubs were on sale and also on cartwheel.  Sale price was $12.14.  With cartwheel they rang up to $11.53. I won't have to buy another tub for weeks.

(Picture taken from google images)

These are very good.  I like them a lot.  I measure out 1/4 of a cup and put in a little ziploc and take with me to work for a quick protein snack.  :)




Have you ever had Monster Trail Mix?  I love this stuff.  I think next time I'm going to pick up some of this to mix up my snacking options.  :)
(Picture taken from google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment