May 20, 2014

Garden Update: Week 14 (Part 1)

My happy container garden.....

I took these pictures this morning since I didn't do an update on Sunday.

Here's my container garden.  :)

This past Saturday, I repotted the carnival squash and moved it outside.

I have more lettuce to harvest...

And more lettuce.  :)

I'm still waiting for my sunflowers to finish growing.

My red potatoes seem to get taller everyday.  It's day 70 for these potatoes.  About another 30 days until these are ready to harvest.  :)

It's day 30 of my white potatoes.  About another 70 days for these until they are ready.  I'm gonna dump the other pot because since there hasn't been growth from it then there probably won't be.

My pepper plants are growing.  :)

I have cherry tomatoes I started from seed in the house.  Here's how big they've gotten.  No tomato blossoms yet.  They still have more growing to do.

Oh yeah I harvested 2 more pea pods over the weekend bringing my total harvest so far to 15.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment