March 1, 2015

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

I baked up some flourless peanut butter cookies today.  I found them on pinterest from this blog.

You will need:

1 cup peanut butter (I used reduced fat JIF)
1/2 cup white sugar (optional- a little to roll dough balls in)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp baking soda
hershey kisses (optional for topping on baked cookies)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix everything in a small bowl until combined.

Grab some dough and roll into a ball and then roll into some white sugar.  Place dough balls on pam sprayed cookie sheet.  Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.  I placed each hot cookie with a hershey kiss.  I made my cookies a little large but that's okay.  Let them rest for 2 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.


The kiss melted a little bit.

So yummy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment