March 5, 2015

Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

I found a recipe for these cookies.  I made a batch tonight.  They are good.  

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

To make you will need:

1 cup peanut butter (I used JIF reduced fat)
1/2 cup brown sugar  (packed)
1 egg (I used farm fresh)
1 tsp baking soda
2 handfuls chocolate chips
little splash of vanilla extract (I used my homemade)

Mix everything up (except the chocolate chips) in a small bowl with a fork until combined.  Then mix in the chocolate chips until combined.  Scoop dough onto pam sprayed cookie sheet.  I made my cookies a little big.  Go big or go home right?  The cookies will spread while baking so you might not want to make the dough rounds too big.  Bake on 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.  Let rest on baking sheet for about 1 minute then remove to cooling rack.  Store in tupperware.


I liked them a lot and so did my husband.  He almost forgot I baked them and then ran in the kitchen and got one.  He might have ran in again for another.  LOL  He shoveled the driveway so he deserved a cookie or two.  ;)  I made the cookies bigger than I probably should have.  They spread a lot while baking so they are big but they are thin.  I will make them again and I will make the dough rounds smaller so they aren't as big.

No comments:

Post a Comment