January 26, 2015

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Cheesecakes

On Pinterest, the other day I came across a pin for a Reese's Bottom Cheesecake.  It was easy and I only needed a few items.

You will need:

-Reese's PB Cups
-1 box original Jello No bake cheesecake
-Milk (I used Unsweetened Almond Milk)
-Reese's PB chips (optional)

Lay cupcake liners in a cupcake pan.  Place one peanut butter cup in bottom.

In a bowl, mix the cheesecake mix and milk according to box directions.  Mixture will become thick.  Spoon into cupcake liners on top of pb cups.

Refrigerate for about 1 hour.  I went to a party so I didn't finish them until the next day.

I used some of the crushed graham crackers (from cheesecake box) by sprinkling on top of cheesecakes.  Then I melted some pb chips on the stove.  I placed the melted chips in a ziploc bag with a decorating tip and then swirled melted pb chips on top of cheesecakes.

The top of the cheesecake was very soft.  It probably would have held better if they were frozen.
Still yummy though.



They are very good.  My husband thought they were delicious.  He loves to sample.  :)

I packed them up and took them to a friend to brighten her day since she loves peanut butter.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment