January 13, 2015

Birthday/Christmas Friends Gathering

Since things have finally settled a bit after the hustle and bustle of the Holidays, we planned a late Birthday/Christmas get together with our friends.  

Here's my niece, E playing in A's playroom.

The baby doll in the cart is about as big as my niece.  So funny.  haha

There was lots of toys to play with.  My husband, even played.  haha  I believe they were pretending to eat ice cream.  :)

And of course, my niece found my Toms and put them on.  She loves playing with shoes.  It makes me laugh how much bigger my feet are compared to hers.  :)

We had Sausage balls, Spaghetti, salad, bread, sodas/water and cupcakes.  K picked up cupcakes from Pearl's in Richmond.  OMG......just look at them.

I claimed the top left one as soon as I saw it.  Chocolate on Chocolate....yes please!  
It was sooooooooooo good.  We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment