September 26, 2010

State Fair of Virginia



Last night, we went to the State Fair of Virginia. Sharon and Joe picked up Nate and me and we met Kristen, Dave, Crystal, Eddie, Melissa, Eric and Dill in front of the ticket booth. Sharon and I managed to get tickets from the station for everyone. Woo-hoo!
We saved everyone $15 a person. :) YEY!

My Nate! :)

Sharon and Joe!
Kristen and Dave with Nate in the background. I think it's a cute pic! :)

Here's the ferris wheel. If you look closely you can see Melissa, Eric and Dill! :)

Crystal and Eddie swinging @ the fair! :)

I saw a guy who guesses your age and they never get Nate right. So, Nate had him guess his age. He said 38! LOL Nate is only 30....so I ran over to look at prizes. And Nate saw the 'Edward' picture and said 'get that'. Then he posed for some silly photos. ahahaha :) Later on, Nate did a test your strength game and only got to 94 out of 100 but I think it's totally rigged. LOL He did win an inflatable hammer! :)

Nate and Kristen both got a donut bacon cheeseburger. I tried it. It was ok. :)

Funnel Cake! I didn't buy any but I did manage to sneak a couple pieces off of Kristen's plate.

I bought fried oreo cookies! (don't mind my gum off to the side) I liked them! :)

Sheepies! :) Baa!! :)

Piggies with their mama. :)

We all had lots of fun at the state fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment