September 19, 2010

Busy Saturday

The morning started with getting up at 5:30am to get up and ready and get going to the Lake Land Or Community Yard Sale in Ladysmith. The neighborhood has 2 big sales a year. One in the spring and the other in the fall. It's always a huge success! It's the biggest yard sale I've ever been to and the extra spending money is nice!! :) I made $105.75 plus $33 for my friend Jessica who gave me a few things to sell for her. The picture below is just the right side of the sale. There were people behind us, in front of us and to the left of us. The sale is huge! :)

After the sale ended the plan was to go to IKEA. Ashley, Kristen and I all had a great time. We all found things that we wanted. I spent the least. I only spent $12.67 on 3 items. :) I got some little tiny glass bowls for whatever, a lazy susan to use for cheeses and other foods when guests are over and a funnel for Sharon.


Here are my purchases.....

And then.....
Of course, I had to get some IKEA cinnamon rolls b/c they are soooo good! :)

After IKEA we were going to go to Riverfest 2010 but we didn't make it there on time. Oh well, there's always next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment