September 6, 2010

New things Monday


I used my new pampered chef baker dish. I love it so far. I made homemade mac and cheese. I used macaroni noodles and penne noodles. (Both boxes were about half full b/c Nate used half the boxes for something one night) Anyways, I put the noodles in the baker dish and added broth just to cover. I cooked noodles for 12 min. Then I drained some of the broth and added some W sauce, pepper and lots of different cheeses. I had so many half used packages of cheese that I just used all the ones that were open and mixed it up then cooked for another 3 min. It was good but not really what I was expecting. Maybe it needed some milk or maybe some of the cheeses didn't go well together. Not sure...I like it better when I make it in the oven. Nate loved it so that's makes me happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment