September 13, 2010

New Things Monday

Yep it's Monday so it's time for another 'New things Monday'! I'd been wanting to paint my finger nails and toe nails but I really couldn't find a cute polish. I don't want something that's too flashy or that's hideous depending on what colors you're wearing. I went to CVS to look at their polish selection and found Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri line of nail colors. There are some crazy colors that I wouldn't wear but they had some lighter colors too that are just what I was looking for.


The colors I liked the most were Mauve it, Rose-a-go-go, Blush Rush and Expresso. I think expresso would be nice for FALL!! I ended up buying Mauve it! I painted my nails a few hours ago. I like how the polish is quick drying and I feel pretty! :)

3 comments:

  1. cute! i bet espresso is awesome looking!

    essie has a new fall line out, and i am drooling over the color called 'little brown dress.' so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way! i just bought expresso this weekend at walgreen's! i'll have to bust it out soon - still a little early :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ashley- Little brown dress sounds cute!! :)

    @Kristen- That's awesome! 9 days and it's fall. :)

    ReplyDelete